Welcome to the official website of the Consulate General for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in Nigeria.
The Consulate General for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in Nigeria welcomes and thanks you for taking the time to visit our official website.
We are honoured to serve you. Our mission is;
- To promote and protect the interests of the people and Government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in Nigeria, while preserving the friendly relations that exist between Saint Vincent and the Grenadines & Nigeria.
- This website provides information of interest to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines nationals, non-nationals, visitors to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, students and investors who are interested in a politically stable, democratic, business friendly investment and educational environment.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a leading location for foreign investment with many pro-business policies and concessions.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a leading location for foreign study and medical tourism with many pro-education policies and concessions.
- The sophisticated offshore financial sector provides for one of the most modern International Business Company (IBC) and Trust formation.
- The advantages further stem from the progressive attitude of the government, excellent infrastructure and skilled English speaking workforce.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines has been a Member of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) since 1980 and is also a Member of the Baltic Exchange.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines boasts a competitive Maritime Registry ranking among the top 20 leading fleets of the world.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines proudly completed its international airport – Argyle International Airport (SVD), which officially opened on February 14, 2017.
- We invite you to explore and hope that you find the information very useful.